**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

This is BlazingDragon, on my brother's account. Please ignore the random "originality, harmony, etc." at the bottom of the previous review. I was thinking about criteria and forgot to erase that...lol. Too bad you can't edit a review or delete and repost it. :/

Great work!

VGSongbird responds:

XD

Got it.

Fond Memory Fond Memory

The intro...

isn't bad at all, it's just not the best you could come up with. If you have any other ideas for an intro it might be wise to use. I do agree that it sounds repetitive, so I suggest that you either do something a little different with the right hand or after everything repeats a couple times, play the melody in octaves.

I hope my advice helps a little bit, and if not, I'm just an amateur at music anyway.

BlazingDragon responds:

No, thank you for the advice! I do agree that this sounds repetitive. I believe that this is because most of the contrast occurs on the background rather than the foreground, leading making it far less noticeable. I'm not a big fan of melodic octaves, though, sorry. :(

Thanks for the review!
~Blaze

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

Good!

This is a really sweet song! keep it up!

BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

Unattainable Freedom Unattainable Freedom

This is probably...

my favorite of your songs aside from Ambeint Evenig. I love that second chord thing after the song starts speeding up. The bass fits in pretty well, not to loud or quiet. But seriously, Mr.Blaze, where does your inspiration come from? Do you just say," Hey, I think I'm going to go and write a song right now,"?

also do you have any sheet music for this? well if you do, please send me some.

Your fan, Magnificat12

BlazingDragon responds:

My inspiration comes from a variety of things. Tonight even, I found myself in awe at the the weather. I stepped outside and witnessed the most incredible sunset ever. The storm clouds were rolling in over the golden sky, and the light reflected off a pond not far away. It looked like liquefied gold. Stuff like that really inspires me. :)

Thanks for the review!

Sadness and Sorrow Sadness and Sorrow

sweet!

sweet bro! keep it up!

BlazingDragon responds:

I see that you tend to be short and to the point a lot. :P Thanks again for the review!

Submission #1 Submission #1

two thumbs up!

man i just love that guitar!

BlazingDragon responds:

As always, thanks again for the kind words. I reformatted my computer and unfortunately lost those guitar soundfonts, though. :(

~BlazingDragon

A bittersweet memory A bittersweet memory

your head...

is full of monkey feces and i hope that you burn in a fire that is very hot and you suffer miserably. Currently i am suffering from internal bleeding within my ears due to the sheer crap factor of this song. i hated it!!!

sincerely,
anonymous

PS... I'm just kidding!
i loved it! good job

BlazingDragon responds:

...Thank...you? You've got an interesting sense of humor, my friend. O_o...

Flowing Waters Flowing Waters

Woot!

good job

Woot indeed. Thanks! :)

Zelda - Windmill Jazz Zelda - Windmill Jazz

Wow!

For your first VG arrangement and jazz submission, I think you did a fantastic job!

BlazingDragon responds:

I'm glad to know! I was slightly worried, so it is good to know that this song has been well received. Thank you!

Celtic Dreaming Edit Celtic Dreaming Edit

good!

I like this song! good job

Thanks for the review. Again. :P