The Tale of Tall Towers The Tale of Tall Towers

WOW

I agree with teenplayer84 in that at first the game does seem boring. though, after a coup;e minutes of playing it, i was addicted. I spent about 3-5 hours playing, and even beat the high score about 5 times. I love this game.

~Magcat12

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

This is BlazingDragon, on my brother's account. Please ignore the random "originality, harmony, etc." at the bottom of the previous review. I was thinking about criteria and forgot to erase that...lol. Too bad you can't edit a review or delete and repost it. :/

Great work!

VGSongbird responds:

XD

Got it.

Fond Memory Fond Memory

The intro...

isn't bad at all, it's just not the best you could come up with. If you have any other ideas for an intro it might be wise to use. I do agree that it sounds repetitive, so I suggest that you either do something a little different with the right hand or after everything repeats a couple times, play the melody in octaves.

I hope my advice helps a little bit, and if not, I'm just an amateur at music anyway.

BlazingDragon responds:

No, thank you for the advice! I do agree that this sounds repetitive. I believe that this is because most of the contrast occurs on the background rather than the foreground, leading making it far less noticeable. I'm not a big fan of melodic octaves, though, sorry. :(

Thanks for the review!
~Blaze

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

Good!

This is a really sweet song! keep it up!

BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!